Downloads: section of the Portal that is accessed by providing a password.
Customers: People who purchased products or services offered by http://www.piraque.com.br/
Cookies: Files sent by the Portal server to the visitor’s computer, for the purpose of identifying the computer and obtaining access data, such as browsed pages or clicked links, thus allowing the visitor’s navigation on the Portal to be customized, in accordance with your profile.
IP: Abbreviation for Internet Protocol. It is a set of numbers that identifies the visitor’s computer on the internet.
Logs: Records of visitor activities carried out on the Portal.
Portal: Designates the electronic address http://www.piraque.com.br/.
Session ID: Identification of the visitor’s session when accessing the area
Visitor: Anyone who browses the Portal http://www.piraque.com.br/.
2. Obtaining the Data and Information:
2.1. The data and information will be obtained when the visitor:
– Register on the Portal;
– Interact with the various tools available on the Portal, providing information voluntarily;
– Get in touch through the communication channels available on the Portal.
3. Data and Information Storage:
3.1. All data and information collected from visitors will be incorporated into the Portal’s database, with the person in charge M. DIAS BRANCO SA INDÚSTRIA E COMÉRCIO DE ALIMENTOS, a legal entity governed by private law, registered with the CNPJ under number 07.206.816 / 0001-15 , with headquarters and venue in the Municipality of Eusébio, State of Ceará, on Highway BR 116, Km 18, without number, Jabuti, CEP .: 61.760-000.
3.2. The collected data and information will be stored in a safe environment, observing the state of the art available, and can only be accessed by qualified and authorized persons by PIRAQUÊ®.
3.3. Considering that no security system is absolutely safe, PIRAQUÊ® disclaims any responsibility for any damages and / or losses resulting from failures, viruses or invasions of the Portal’s database, except in cases of intent or guilt.
4. Use of Data and Information:
4.1. The data and information collected from visitors / customers may be used to
the following purposes:
– Deliver any product purchased through the Portal, as well as the identification of the respective recipient;
– Respond to any questions and requests from the visitor;
– Provide access to the restricted area of the Portal;
– Comply with legal or judicial order;
– Constitute, defend or regularly exercise rights in the judicial or administrative sphere;
– Develop general statistics to identify the profile of visitors and develop PIRAQUÊ® campaigns;
– Ensure the safety of visitors and customers;
– Keeping visitors’ records updated for purposes of contact by telephone, electronic mail, SMS, direct mail or other means of communication;
– Inform about news, promotions and events of PIRAQUÊ® and its commercial partners.
5. From the Activity Register:
5.1. PIRAQUÊ® will record all activities performed by the visitor on the Portal, through logs, including:
– Visitor’s IP address;
– Actions performed by the visitor on the Portal;
– Pages accessed by the visitor;
– Dates and times of each action and access to each page of the Portal; – Visitor ID session.
5.2. The records mentioned in item 5.1 may be used by PIRAQUÊ® in cases of investigation of fraud or undue changes in its systems and records.
7. General Provisions:
– SAC – Customer Service, by calling 0800 702 5509, which is open from Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 6 pm;
– Through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or through Caixa Postal 2637 – CEP 60154-970; – Service section of the Portal.
8. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction: